This Sunday sees the first ever Love Saves The Day festival in Castle Park, Bristol, and it looks like it could be a cracker. All the tickets have sold out, the line-up is a who’s who of party-minded DJ/live talent, and the weather looks promising. With everyone off work waving flags and cheering on the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee (or at least off work), it could be an absolute cracker.
Bedmo Disco will be making an appearance, alongside DJ/production partner Awon, in the bar/dressing up/madhouse that is the Shambarver v Boodior bar. We’re rather excited about the chance to spin some quality disco, electrofunk, boogie, house and the like for these guys – they’re renowned party-starters and regularly host bars and tents at festivals – so we decided to do a warm-up mix to get everyone in the mood.
It’s mixed by Sell By Dave and features a funtime mix of disco, boogie and electrofunk old and new, including house-tinted reworks, unreleased re-edits, party classics and unreleased label stuff. Hopefully you’ll all enjoy it. If you’re heading to Love Saves The Day, check us out – we’re playing from 2.30-4.30pm, right after Behling & Simpson’s special disco set. Whoop!
Listen (right click for download options): Bedmo Disco’s Shambarber v Boodior warm-up mix
Tracklist: BEDMO DISCO x SHAMBARBER v BOODIOR – LSTD WARM-UP
- Whitney Houston – Love Will Save The Day [Acapella]
- Pointer Sisters – Automatic [Bedmo Disco Edit]
- Rayko – Give Me Your Love [Rayko Edit]
- Dutch Rhythm Combo – Bonnaire [Al Usher Remix]
- Frank Brooker – El Salvador [Cosmic Boogie Remix]
- Rahaan – Clap Your Hands, Stomp Your Feet [Rahaan Edit]
- The Chimes – Heaven [Sell By Dave Re-Edit]
- West Philips – I’m Just A Sucker For A Pretty Face
- Bicep – Knockout
- Razor ‘N’ Tape – Feel The Rhythm [Deep ‘N’ Disco Edit]
- Bedmo Disco – Illusion
- Stupid Human – Toni Rock
- Awon – Startime
- Beard Science – Life Is What You Make It [Beard Science Re-Edit]
- Best Coast – Girlfriend [Lindstrom Remix]